Victron Energy Phoenix 500VA 12-Volt 120V AC Pure Sine Wave Inverter
- Brand: Phoenix
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
- This Victron Energy Phoenix Inverter allows you to power domestic equipment requiring 120-Volt AC, using leisure or automotive batteries rated at 24-Volt DC
- The pure sine wave output delivers 500VA Continuous power, 900-Watt peak power with high efficiency, 1.5-Watt draw in zero-load power ECO mode
- This inverter can be operated and monitored with computers, tablets and smartphones because of the VE.Direct communication port. Cables and dongles are sold separately
- High start-up power is used to start loads such as power converters for LED lamps or electric tools. In ECO mode, the inverter will switch to standby when the load decreases
- Employing the hybrid HF technology, the result is a top quality product with compact dimensions, light in weight and capable of supplying power, problem free, to any load
Categories: Inverter Chargers, Solar Charge Controller, Solar Inverters
12v Victron Phoenix Inverter:
SinusMax – Superior engineering
Developed for professional duty, the Phoenix range of inverters is suitable for the widest range of
applications. The design criteria have been to produce a true sine wave inverter with optimized
efficiency but without compromise in performance. Employing hybrid HF technology, the result is a
top quality product with compact dimensions, light in weight and capable of supplying power,
problem-free, to any load.
Extra start-up power
A unique feature of the SinusMax technology is very high start-up power. Conventional high
frequency technology does not offer such extreme performance. Phoenix inverters, however, are
well suited to power up difficult loads such as computers and low power electric tools.
To transfer the load to another AC source: the automatic transfer switch
For our lower power models we recommend the use of our Filax Automatic Transfer Switch. The
Filax features a very short switchover time (less than 20 miliseconds) so that computers and other
electronic equipment will continue to operate without disruption.
Remote on/off switch
Connector for remote on off switch available on all models.
DC Voltage: 12v
Output Power: 110v AC / 230v AC
Continuous Power: 500w
Peak Power: 1000w
Max Efficiency: 94%
Zero Load Power Consumption: ~4w
Low Battery Alarm: Yes
Low Battery Shutdown: Yes
Low Battery Auto Recovery: Yes
Operating Temp Range: -40 to +50 degrees C
Protection rating: IP20
For full specs please download file
Download Victron Phoenix Specification
Delivery time 3-5 days on all orders
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
There are no reviews yet.