Victron Phoenix 375Watts/12V Solar Inverter 230Vac
The Victron Phoenix 12/375 VE.Direct is a small sine inverter with a constant output of 300W. It converts a 12V DC voltage into 230V AC with pure sine wave, suitable to supply even sensitive electronic devices.
Its efficiency level is very high and thanks to the integrated ECO-mode one of the highest in this class. Via the VE.Direct communication port and optional equipment it is possible to connect the inverter to a computer or smartphone which allows the configuration of various system paraeters, for example the switch-on and switch-off voltage at low battery charge.
Other adjustments like output frequency or voltage as well as a bipolar alarm-contact are only some of this inverter’s features.
The performance range of the Phoenix series VE.Direct 250-500 at this price is unique on the market and exceeds the abilities of other devices of this performance class enormously.
Victron Phoenix 375Watts/12V Solar Inverter – 230V Technical data:
- 300W constant output at 230V 50Hz sine voltage
- for 12V battery voltage, works with all common battery types
- 230V AC current with pure sine wave provides perfect current quality
- freely programmable switch-on7off threshold
- adjustable output voltage from 210 – 245V
Technical highlights of the Phoenix VE.Direct series 250VA – 500VA 48V
- VE.Direct output allows the connection of the inverter to a computer (VE.Direct-to-USB cable needed) or your smartphone – together with the free Victron app it is possible to always keep an eye on your device (VE.Direct Bluetooth Smart Dongle needed)
- Fully programmable parameters: thresholds for activating or resetting alarms at low battery charge + thresholds for activating or restarting at low battery voltage + output voltage 210 – 245V + frequency of 50Hz or 60Hz + thresholds for ECO-mode on/off and ECO-mode sensor
- Integrated ECO-mode: In this mode the inverter switches to standby as soon as the load falls under a predefined value. In standby-mode the inverter reactivates for a short time (adjustable default setting: every 2.5s). If the load exceeds a predefined threshold the inverter stays activated.
Proven reliability of this inverter:
The full override via a torodial transformer topology has often proven itself over the last years. This inverters are save from short-circuits and overheating (caused by overload or ambient temperature).
High starting performance: This is needed to activate loads like LED-drivers, halogen lamps or electrical tools.
Remote controlled on/off-switching possible: A remote on/off-switch can be installed via a bipolar plug between the battery’s +-pole and the left contact of the plug.
Victron Phoenix 375Watts/12V Solar Inverter data sheet
|Manufacturer’s Unit Number
|12V DC to 230V AC voltage converter . The inverter has a pure sine wave and is usually connected directly to the battery. This current converter or inverter works with a very high efficiency and low self-consumption.
|Input Voltage (V DC)
|18,4 – 34V
|Rated Output Voltage
|230V AC / alternating current
|50Hz / +-0,1Hz or 50Hz / +-0,1Hz (adjustable)
|quality of power
|Real Sine Wave
|-40°C to 65°C
|max. 95 % RF (not condensing)
|12V DC / 230V AC
|8,6 x 16,5 x 26 cm
|Input Battery Voltage Range
|10.5V – 15.5V
|Nominal AC output Voltage
|110VAC or 230VAC
|Continuous Power Rating
|Peak Inverter Efficiency
|Pure Sine Wave
|Nominal DC Input Voltage