UltraSun 200L Indirect Solar Hot Water System
ultrasun-200l-premium-indirect-solar-hot-water-system are high specification thermosyphon type hot water heaters designed for long life operation in extreme conditions. Closed loop separates the collector flow water from the process water, heat being transferred through the tank jacket, thus heating the water indirectly. This is suitable for mineralised and brackish water that may corrode or scale the collector’s capillaries. Features include:-
UltraSun 200L Indirect Solar Hot Water System features
- Heavy duty tank which includes a steel powder coated outside casing, steel storage tank internally coated with glazed enamel and fitted with a magnesium sacrificial anode for exceptional corrosion protection, UV resistant plastic end caps and a 2kW heating element with thermostat.
- Solar collectors that incorporate full area copper absorption plates ultrasonically welded to copper circulation tubes, high specification insulation and tempered security glass to provide energy absorption of up to 95%.
- Low thermal conductivity high specification flexible stainless steel circulation piping with silver foil coated polystyrene insulation jackets.
- Connection piping that includes an incoming non-return valve, pressure release valve rated at 8bar and drain cock. An extra 3bar pressure release valve is provided for the closed loop tank.
- Galvanised mounting frame for both flat or inclined roof installations that ensures high durability in all weather conditions
Ultrasun Premium solar systems are available in various tank sizes and collector configurations to suit domestic and small-scale installation applications. They are efficient and robust products guaranteed for five years to demonstrate the high material speciation. Designed for many years of trouble free operations, they are the ideal solution for all water heating applications.