The SMA Sunny Tripower 12000TL Solar inverter (Three-phase) is specially designed to meet the requirements of medium to large plants for decentralized photovoltaic power.
With a maximum output of over 98%, OptiTrac Global Peak shading management and a DC input voltage range up to 1000 volts: the three-phase photovoltaic inverter without transformer has everything necessary to guarantee high efficiency.
The solar inverter three phase SMA Sunny Tripower 12000TL Solar inverter also offers this security thanks to the integrated system of detection of arcs voltaic. Equipped with two independent MPP trackers, the Sunny Tripower TL-US can be used for both 600 and 1000 volt input voltage applications, a further factor that contributes enormous flexibility when designing a photovoltaic plant . The network management functions are also integrated as standard, as well as the most modern communication and monitoring technology.
Users benefit from numerous tried-and-tested product features. Highly flexible with its proven Optiflex technology and asymmetrical multistring, it delivers maximum yields with a top efficiency rating and OptiTrac Global Peak. In addition to Bluetooth communication, it also comes standard with a direct Sunny Portal connection via SMA Webconnect
SMA Sunny Tripower 12000TL Solar inverter is flexible
• Maximum efficiency of 98.3 %
• Shade management with OptiTrac Global Peak
• Active temperature managementwith OptiCool
• SMA Webconnect
• Sunny Portal communication
• SMA and SunSpec Modbus communication
• Simple country configuration
• Multifunction relay comes standard
• Three-phase feed-in
• Cable connection without tools
• SUNCLIX DC plug-in system
• Integrated ESS (Electronic Solar Switch)
• Easy wall mounting
• DC input voltage of up to 1,000 V
• Integrated grid management functions
• Reactive power supply
• Module-tailored system design with Optiflex