Dayliff SWH solar hot water heater systems are established and effective heaters that provide excellent performance, good value and guaranteed long life. They are of the Open Loop thermosyphon type with the water flow circulating through the collectors and being stored in the tank ready for use. Features include:-
- Heavy duty tank that features a resin insulated totally weather proof GRP casing, a heavy duty galvanised cylinder internally piped to optimise hot water availability and magnesium sacrificial anode for cathodic corrosion protection. An in-built 3kW electric water heater with thermostat is included as standard.
- Solar collectors that incorporate full area copper absorption plates ultrasonically welded to copper circulation tubes, high specification insulation and tempered security glass to provide energy absorption of up to 95%.
- Low thermal conductivity high specification plastic circulation piping with silver foil coated polystyrene insulation jackets.
- Circulation piping that includes an incoming non-return valve, a thermosyphon diverter valve controlling max water temperature to 600C to avoid scalding on hot days, pressure release valve and drain cock. All fittings are provided from the inlet to the outlet for simple installation.
- Galvanised mounting frame.
Dayliff Solar water heater systems are available in various tank sizes and collector configurations to suit domestic and small scale institutional applications. They are effective and robust products designed for many years of trouble free operation with a 5 year guarantee to demonstrate the product quality. With the benefits of Davis & Shirtliff’s assured quality, progressive design and high quality components they are the ideal solution for all solar water heating applications.