GIANDEL Has been a leading inverter brand in Australia,a professional Power Inverter supplier,devoted to providing quality products with a better PRC.
A must-have for your road trips, vacations, outdoors, emergency kits and more. Giandel Sine Wave Power Inverters provide clean power to your conductive devices.
Wide compatibility: Pure Sine Wave DC 12V to AC 110V Converter, ideal for powering Laptops, mobile phones, Christmas LED light strips, power banks, air mattress, breast pumps, electric toothbrush, electric shaver, cameras, PSP, walkie talkies, tablets, GPS units, TV, battery chargers, camping equipment and mobile office equipmentKSh3,500
Driver PWM Bluesolar Low cost with internal temperature sensor, three-stage battery charge (initial, absorption and flotation). The Blue Solar PWM-Pro 12/24-10 Charge Controller It offers overcurrent protection, short circuits and reverse polarity of solar panels or solar batteries.
disconnecting the low-voltage charge output and optional remote display, only 20a models.KSh42,727.70KSh42,727.70
Maximum PV open circuit voltage – 150V absolute maximum coldest conditions 145V start-up and operating maximumKSh63,963
Maximum PV open circuit voltage – 150V absolute maximum coldest conditions 145V start-up and operating maximumKSh69,525KSh69,525
- Bluetooth enabled (Bluetooth dongle needed)
- Day/night timing and light dimming option
- Ultra-fast Maximum Power Point Tracking (MPPT)
- BatteryLife: intelligent battery management
- Load Output
A solar charger gathers energy from your solar panels, and stores it in your batteries. Using the latest, fastest technology, BlueSolar maximises this energy-harvest, driving it intelligently to achieve full charge in the shortest possible time. BlueSolar maintains battery health, extending its life.KSh78,146.10KSh78,146.10
Battery voltage 12 / 24 / 48 V
Rated charge current 35 A
Maximum PV power 12V: 500W / 24V: 1000W / 36V: 1500W / 48V: 2000W
Maximum efficiency 98 %KSh35,226
- Charging current 100A; Max Open Circuit Voltage: 200V; System nominal voltage: 12/24/36 / 48VDC Auto
- Tracking efficiency of no less than 99.5%
- Maximum DC / DC conversion efficiency of 98.6%; Efficiency at maximum load up to 98%.
- Lead-acid battery: AGM, GEL, Flooded, User; Lithium battery (additional accessories from EPEVER such as eBox-Wifi / Bluetooth, USB-RS485 cable are required for parameter setting of the lithium battery)
The EPEVER® Tracer AN charge controller series is based on multiphase synchronous rectification technology (Multiphase Synchronous Rectification Technology MSRT) and the expanded MPPT control method (Maximum Power Point Tracking MPPT). With its modern dual-core processor architecture and the latest hardware design, the charge controller has a very fast control speed, is very reliable and meets a high industrial standard. The MSRT technology guarantees a very high conversion efficiency for any charging power and thus increases the energy efficiency of photovoltaic systems.KSh56,500KSh56,500