Prostar 65Ah/12V, VRLA Gel
- Brand: Prostar
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
Prostar 65Ah/12V VRLA Gel
- The Prostar 65Ah/12V VRLA Gel battery is a high-performance, deep-cycle battery designed for various applications, including solar power systems.
- With a capacity of 100 ampere-hours (Ah) and a voltage rating of 12 volts, this maintenance-free sealed battery.
- Sealed 12v 65ah deep cycle battery is the battery that user can charge and discharge again and again without posing much damage to the cells of the battery. Deep Cycle Batteries are the vital part in different types of renewable energy systems, which require electricity to be stored for future use.
- Longer Cycle Service Life: Deep Cycle (high-density active material and thick plates) design & special 4BS lead paste technology prolongs the cycle service life.
- Excellent Discharging Ability: Radial grid design & tight assembly technology ensures an excellent high-rate discharge performance.
- Excellent Deep Cycle Ability: Unique grid alloys & special positive/negative lead paste formulations makes the battery perform excellent in deep cycle using and recover quickly upon over discharging and extend the float service life.
- Low Self Discharge: Using high purity raw materials ensures the battery has less self-discharge.
- Environmental & Non-polluting: Gas Recombination technology ensures the battery high seal reacting rate, which can prevent the acid fog from separating out.
Construction of Deep Cycle Battery
How to Assembly Battery
Deep Cycle Battery Performance Characteristics
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.