Victron Venus Gx
- Brand: Victron
The Venus GX provides intuitive control and monitoring of all Victron electrical systems. The list of Victron products that can be connected is endless: Converters, Multi, Quattro, MPPT solar chargers, BMV battery controllers, Lynx Ion + Shunt, and much more.
Download Victron Venus GX pdf datasheets here >>>
Download Victron Venus GX pdf manual here >>>
The Venus GX is the communication center of your installation. Venus allows you to talk to all components in your system and ensure they are working in harmony. Monitoring of live data and changing settings is performed by using your smartphone (or other devices) via our free-to-use Victron Remote Management Portal (VRM).
Victron Venus GX Compatible products :
- Multi and Quattro, including three-phase and split-phase systems. Monitoring and control (On / Off and current limiter). It is possible to change the configuration (only remotely through the Internet, impossible without an Internet connection).
- BlueSolar MPPT solar chargers with VE.Direct port.
- BlueSolar MPPT 150/70 and MPPT 150/85 with a VE.Can port. When many BlueSolar MPPTs with VE.Can are used in parallel, all information is grouped into one. See also our blog post about syncing multiple MPPT 150/70 solar chargers.
- The BMV-700 family can be connected directly to the VE.Direct ports on the Venus GX. To do this, use the VE.Direct cable.
- The BMV-600 family can be connected directly to the VE.Direct ports on the Venus GX. Auxiliary cable needed
- Lynx Ion + Shunt
- BMS Lynx Ion
- Lynx Shunt VE.Can
- Skylla-i battery chargers
- NMEA2000 tank probes
- A USB GPS can be connected to the USB port. The data is sent to the VRM Portal for localization purposes.
- The map on the VRM will show the last position.
- Fronius PV Converters
If more than two VE-Direct products need to be connected, a USB cable can be used.
Victron Venus GX (VRM) Online Portal
All readings are transmitted to our free remote monitoring website: the VRM Online Portal. To get an idea, try the demo at https://vrm.victronenergy.com.
With the remote console, you can access the device to configure it and also to monitor it. Whether via the VRM, the built-in Wi-Fi hotspot, or through the LAN / WiFi LAN.
|Supply voltage range||8 – 70 VCC|
|Current draw||210 mA @ 12V
110 mA @ 24V
60 mA @ 48V
|VE.Direct||2 separate VE.Direct ports – isolated|
|VE.Can||2 RJ45 connectors in parallel – isolated|
|CAN||2nd CAN Interface – not isolated|
|VE.Bus||2 RJ45 connectors in parallel – isolated|
|USB||2 USB Host ports – uninsulated|
|Ethernet||RJ45 10/100/1000 MB RJ45 connector – isolated except shielding|
|Point d’accès Wi-Fi||To connect to the Remote Console|
|Wi-Fi Client||To connect to the Remote Console|
|Dry contact||NO/COM/NC – 6 A 250 VCA / 30 VCC|
|Connections for fuel level||3 x configurable for Europe (0 – 180 Ohm) or US (240 – 30 Ohm)|
|Connections for temperature||2 x ASS000001000 required|
|Third party interfaces|
|Modbus-TCP||Use the Modbus-TCP protocol to monitor and control all products connected to the Venus GX|
|JSON||Use the VRM JSON API to extract data from the VRM Portal|
|External dimensions (h x w x d)||45 x 143 x 96|
|Operating temperature range||-20 to +50°C|
|EMC||EN 61000-6-3, EN 55014-1, EN 61000-6-2, EN 61000-6-1, EN 55014-2|
Buy Victron Venus GX for Monitoring all your Victron Energy products online at the best price from SolarShop Africa
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.