Victron Interface mk3-USB
- Brand: Victron
This connects Victron’s VE Bus port to a USB connection that you can plug in to your PC. Every Phoenix Multi/MultiPlus is ready to communicate with a computer through its RS-485 data port. All you need to link to your PC and be able to set and read out all parameters is the data link as shown plus an ethernet cable or Victron UTP cable (not included). Moreover, all Victron Energy products equipped with an RS-485 data port can easily be integrated in a computerised monitoring and control system, such as VE.Net from Victron Energy. VE-Configure software is required. Software can be downloaded for free from the Victron website. Software can be run in demo mode without having this or any external device present. For most purposes the Mk3 version will be no different than the previous Mk2 version, it was just redesigned to allow it to communicate with a wider range of devices. Use the MK3-USB to connect the following products to a computer for configuration Multi MultiGrid MultiPlus Quattro Inverter (only models with a VE.Bus communication port) ECOmulti EasySolar EasyPlus
- The VE Interface MK3-USB allows you to configure and update your firmware
- Use the MK3-USB to connect the products to a computer for configuration and firmware updates
- Suitable for the following products:Multi, MultiGrid, MultiPlus, MultiPlus-II, Quattro, Inverter/Charger settings in ECOmulti, EasySolar, EasyPlus, and Inverters with a VE.Bus communication port
- Dimensions: 2 x 4 x 5 inches Weight: 1.59 lb
- This comes with 5 year Warranty Guarantee
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
There are no reviews yet.