- Surge protected
- Fused to accommodate every string
- MCB installed against any over current
- DC Isolator main can also be fitted
Based on 0 reviews
Victron Battery Monitor Bmv-7020 out of 5(0)
- Battery ‘fuel gauge’, time-to-go indicator, and much more The remaining battery capacity depends on the ampere-hours consumed, discharge current, temperature and the age of the battery. Complex software algorithms are needed to take all these variables into account. Next to the basic display options, such as voltage, current and ampere-hours consumed, the BMV-700 series also displays state of charge, time to go, and power consumption in Watts. The BMV-702 features an additional input which can be programmed to measure the voltage (of a second battery), battery temperature or midpoint voltage (see below).
- Bluetooth Smart Use the Bluetooth Smart dongle to monitor your batteries on Apple or Android smartphones, tablets, macbooks and other devices.
- Easy to install All electrical connections are to the quick connect PCB on the current shunt. The shunt connects to the monitor with a standard RJ12 telephone cable. Included: RJ 12 cable (10 m) and battery cable with fuse (2 m); no other components needed. Also included are a separate front bezel for a square or round display appearance, a securing ring for the rear mounting and screws for the front mounting.
- Easy to program (with your smartphone!) A quick install menu and a detailed setup menu with scrolling texts assist the user when going through the various settings. Alternatively, choose the fast and easy solution: download the smartphone app (Bluetooth Smart dongle needed)
- Standard features – Battery voltage, current, power, ampere-hours consumed and state of charge – Remaining time at the current rate of discharge – Programmable visual and audible alarm – Programmable relay, to turn off non critical loads or to run a generator when needed – 500 Amp quick connect shunt and connection kit – Shunt selection capability up to 10.000 Amps – VE.Direct communicat
Victron Interface mk3-USB0 out of 5(0)
This connects Victron’s VE Bus port to a USB connection that you can plug in to your PC. Every Phoenix Multi/MultiPlus is ready to communicate with a computer through its RS-485 data port. All you need to link to your PC and be able to set and read out all parameters is the data link as shown plus an ethernet cable or Victron UTP cable (not included). Moreover, all Victron Energy products equipped with an RS-485 data port can easily be integrated in a computerised monitoring and control system, such as VE.Net from Victron Energy. VE-Configure software is required. Software can be downloaded for free from the Victron website. Software can be run in demo mode without having this or any external device present. For most purposes the Mk3 version will be no different than the previous Mk2 version, it was just redesigned to allow it to communicate with a wider range of devices. Use the MK3-USB to connect the following products to a computer for configuration Multi MultiGrid MultiPlus Quattro Inverter (only models with a VE.Bus communication port) ECOmulti EasySolar EasyPlusSKU: n/a
Victron Solar Cerbo Gx0 out of 5(0)
- This all-new communication-centre allows you to always have perfect control over your system from wherever you are and maximizes its performance
- Perfect Monitoring & Control: Instantly monitor battery, follow up on alerts, perform diagnostic checks & resolve challenges remotely, Cerbo GX turns any power challenge into an effortless experience
- Maximize your system performance: The Cerbo GX maximizes the performance of your systems components in real-time and keeps them in perfect tune, Maximising systems performance was never this easy
- Expand your view: The new (optional) GX Touch 50 (Sold separately) 5 inch waterproof display allows you to have an instant overview of your system and adjust settings in the blink of an eye
- Simple mounting and configuration: The Cerbo GX is now optimised to more than meet the standards of installer professionals and Its new Bluetooth feature enables a quick connection and configuration